I have just got back from the Aegean View. I went with my partner and 2 friends (also a couple). On our arrival at 9.30am (5 hr delayed flight), Maria on reception was extremly friendly and helpful and welcoming. After checking our Maisonette a little up the hill (they have bril. golf carts to take you to the apartments up the hill) - we decided it wasn't really suitable for 2 couples as has 2 bedrooms and one bathroom (classed there as a small apartment). we asked if we could swap to 2 double rooms. Instead of double rooms, we were offered the apartment next doors to the one we were already booked in!. This was Brilliant as meant we were next to our mates and we all had lots of privacy. We were in Apartments 102 & 103, which are a 5 min walk up the hill from the main complex, or a 2 min. golf cart ride. They were lovely (other than the V hard bed which we got used to), kept clean daily, we shared our own lovely clean pool with only 6 other surrounding apartments, plenty of sunbeds, had beautiful views and lots of peace.
The only problem with having an apartment is that you have to go to the main complex to get your drinks. (forgot to say there's another approx 3 pools here) You can't take bottles of water from the bar, only buy them in the complex market. We took our empty bottles and filled them up in the restaraunt every day though and kept them in the fridge in our room - so that was fine. Food was varied every day, with around 7 different dishes to try, with lots of selection, salad every meal (other than breakfast), lovely selection for breakfast, pancakes, eggs, beans, continental etc. Only other gripe for me I think, that the Rose' wine was warm and the red was cold!
Aldo drives the golf cart - is brilliant, the receptionists, briliant! the cleaners, grumpy but briliant! lol, the restaraunt staff, brilliant. Everyone here is very friendly, helpful and lovely. If you get a chance - have a chat with the restaraunt manager - he's lovely!
The boat trip is good fun, but IF you're prone to sea-sickness - take some pills with you just in case! was a little rough when we went and had a few green faces. Also take some water with you.
We had a fantastic holiday, thank you so much to all the staff at Aegean View, you're doing a BRILLIANT job!! THANK YOU!! :)
Oh - if you fancy going out for a meal - I'd reccommend not bothering, we did and the food wasn't even as good as the food at the complex! (and was expensive). Drinks are expensive also outside the complex.
Dont bother with the private beach, if you want, get a car and go to Paradise Beach, Askepilion for ruins and Zia (village) - in the mountains, beautiful views - very touristy in the village.
We would all defo. go back here!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is situated on the outskirts of Kos city (only 2.5 Km) offering stunning views of Kos and the Aegean Sea. With more than 200 rooms, maisonettes and junior suites it can accommodate couples and families up to 7 persons. With a variety of pools, a water park and a spa it can suit all guest needs whether it is action or peace and quiet. In Aegean View Aqua Resort we place high value on ensuring the wellbeing of our guests and providing a "PURE LIFE" way of living. In our "PURE LIFE" farm we are producing our own vegetables, fruits, olive oil, honey and meat. Taking it a step further we use these raw materials to make our own cheese, ice cream, yogurt and pastries, marmalades, traditional sweets and pastries, as well as traditional drinks and refreshments. Variety of pools, a water park with slides and action themed pools along with our Kids Club and sports team will give your children an unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your Aegean View Aqua Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aegean View Psalidi
- Aegean View Hotel Psalidi
- Aegean View Kos
- Aegean View Aqua Resort Kos/Psalidi