Have recently returned from my honeymoon with my new wife at this hotel and what a hotel it is!
On arrival at gone 4AM we were greeted by staff who offered us drinks and cake and even a staff member who showed us to our room and brought our luggage to our room several minutes later.
Being on our honeymoon we were greeted to pink ribon wrapped around our hotel door and inside rose petals scattered allover the floor and on the bed in the shape of a heart along with two towels shapped like swans. There was also a bottle of champagne on ice waiting for us.
As for the hotel its self your room is cleaned and changed EVERY day to a quality standard and all rooms come with excellent air conditioning. Couldnt fault the room in anyway.
There are two pools, you have the main one over looking the wonderful views of the beach, sea and Turkey. This is your more lively pool while the pool at the front of the hotel is the more quiet and relaxing pool which is were we spent most of our time. The pools are in very good condition, despite both having grains of sand sitting at the bottom of them but that is just a small matter you wont even notice. And at night both pools are lit in different colours and it looks spectacular.
The hotel staff are wonderful and all very friendly and will go out of there way to help. The Thomson reps Peter and Kate were also excellent and where always able to help when you needed it!
The only negative we had of the hotel was the food. As both being fussy eaters we found the first few days of food to be lovely but after that the main meats consisted constantly of either fish or pork. Even on the themed nights such as Italian night it was still fish and pork being served. If you like this sort of food then the food wont be a problem what so ever. As for the side dishes such as your chips, pastas, vegetable, salads, etc they are cooked fresh and are all changed frequently even if the previous dish hasnt all gone. All the meats are also cooked freshly in front of you!
If you fancy going into Kos Town it is only a short bus ride away however the buses arent very comfortable and can become very crowded, but a taxi only costs 10 euros!
Overall we had a fantastic stay at the Oceanis hotel and cannot see why anyone wouldnt want to stay here!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanis Beach & Spa is a four and a half -star “Couples - Adults Only" All inclusive holiday destination with Spa and focused on couples holidays. Ideally located on the outskirts of the quaint and graphic Psalidi area, the Hotel is designed to satisfy the highest quality demands of its guests, providing all comforts for a pleasant and unforgettable stay.At the Oceanis Beach & Spa comfort, luxury and style are celebrated each and every day. There is a world full of sun, sea and pleasure. There is a hotel where hospitality is an art…Concealed on a stunning 70-acre in Southwest of Kos Island, and just a breath away from the lively Kos town, our guests enjoy fabulous blue Aegean views and the ultimate resort experience. The Hotel offers: 382 double rooms, Suites and Junior Suites, 2 swimming pools, Spa, Gym, 3 Restaurants, 3 Bars, mini market & souvenir shop, surfer's shop, internet access (additional charge), sports animators, aerobics, live music, night shows, Greek evenings, car rental, complimentary lounge chairs and sun umbrellas by the pool and beach, complimentary pool towels, terrace solarium, private beach, and picturesque church for weddings. The hotel also provides two tennis courts, mini golf and beach volley. This All inclusive holiday destination combines Kos’ charms, unique hospitality and renowned levels of personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanis Beach And Spa Resort
- Oceanis Beach Hotel Psalidi
- Hotel Oceanis Beach
- Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort Kos/Psalidi