omg what a hotel...... for years i had been looking for a hotel that lets you have a private pool with your room that doesnt charge a fortune and here it is... and i must say its one of the best hotels on this planet.
we had room 3133 which was amazing. each day a different towl display on the bed with rose petals, bottle of clkd water in the fridge and wine. a disco shower and a perfect sized private swimming pool that we used every day. also the bed was comfy.
the staff from the check in to the cleaners to the bar staff etc could not be more friendly and nothing seemed to be to much for them. i only wonder if they get time off as they are always there day or night making your holiday special.
always plenty of sunbeds by the pool although one day couldnt get the type we wanted (lots of different sorts of sunbeds) as the germans had donecthe old towel trick.....
not once all week did we see a cloud in the sky.... must remember to find out how they did that lol.
the trips thomason put on were good. we did volcano and turkey castle trips and got zia by night for a euro.....
volcano was long winded but amazing and going to bodrum was wicked but too too hot.
the food was great. lots of choice. the only disappointing things were that the free drinks didnt seem to get u drunk even if u drunk all day and night which is weird. the beach was stony.... we come from bournemouth so most beaches r rubbish to what we r use too and kos airport is worse in the world along with their taxi drivers suciadal driving.
so if u want a crap holiday dont book here as you will not want it to end
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanis Beach & Spa is a four and a half -star “Couples - Adults Only" All inclusive holiday destination with Spa and focused on couples holidays. Ideally located on the outskirts of the quaint and graphic Psalidi area, the Hotel is designed to satisfy the highest quality demands of its guests, providing all comforts for a pleasant and unforgettable stay.At the Oceanis Beach & Spa comfort, luxury and style are celebrated each and every day. There is a world full of sun, sea and pleasure. There is a hotel where hospitality is an art…Concealed on a stunning 70-acre in Southwest of Kos Island, and just a breath away from the lively Kos town, our guests enjoy fabulous blue Aegean views and the ultimate resort experience. The Hotel offers: 382 double rooms, Suites and Junior Suites, 2 swimming pools, Spa, Gym, 3 Restaurants, 3 Bars, mini market & souvenir shop, surfer's shop, internet access (additional charge), sports animators, aerobics, live music, night shows, Greek evenings, car rental, complimentary lounge chairs and sun umbrellas by the pool and beach, complimentary pool towels, terrace solarium, private beach, and picturesque church for weddings. The hotel also provides two tennis courts, mini golf and beach volley. This All inclusive holiday destination combines Kos’ charms, unique hospitality and renowned levels of personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanis Beach And Spa Resort
- Oceanis Beach Hotel Psalidi
- Hotel Oceanis Beach
- Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort Kos/Psalidi