Me and my partner have just come back from a 10 night stay at the Oceanis Beach and Spa Resort in Kos. Over the last few years we have visited many different countries, including the Caribbean , and it has to be said that this beats them all by a mile. The hotel had just been refurbished, and I have never seen anything like it. The lobby is unreal...so modern and bright. It felt as if we had walked into a palace. The rooms were just as amazing, all newly decorated, with a HUGE memory foam bed. The fridge was filled with 2 big bottles of water each day which was really handy. We had only booked a garden view room, but were extremely pleased when we were overlooking a lovely little courtyard with a water feature, AND the sea was just to the left. We were amazed by the view!! The food in the hotel was amazing...MASSIVE selection for breakfast (hot and cold)...lunch was great, with lovely salads as well as hot food, and dinner was lovely, with a large variety of hot and cold foods, and desserts. And whilst we were there they had 2 themed nights, one which was Chinese (which was delicious), and the other was Greek. Also, the one a la carte meal we were entitled to was out of this world, we were greeted with champagne and bread with an olive pesto!! The grounds which surround the hotel are stunning, and me and my partner chose to sit in the gardens, as the pool was a little to hot and you didn't get much of a breeze up there. Also, the beach is quite small and a bit pebbly, but still lovely! It must be said as well, that the staff in the hotel were absolutely amazing, and saw to our every need!! The location of the hotel is perfect, 10 mins drive from Kos Town, which is lovely, and the island is only 45 minutes long. Me and my partner took a beach buggy out for the day, which was one of the best experiences we have had (the rental place is about 100m from the hotel). It was only 50 euros for the day, which we thought was VERY cheap, and we drove all around the island. Overall, there was not ONE complaint i could make about this hotel, and i would recommend it to anyone who wants a relaxing holiday in GORGEOUS weather, but with the hustle and bustle just 10 mins away!! I am already looking to book again next year!! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL HOTEL, AND THE BEST HOLIDAY WE HAVE HAD TO DATE!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanis Beach & Spa is a four and a half -star “Couples - Adults Only" All inclusive holiday destination with Spa and focused on couples holidays. Ideally located on the outskirts of the quaint and graphic Psalidi area, the Hotel is designed to satisfy the highest quality demands of its guests, providing all comforts for a pleasant and unforgettable stay.At the Oceanis Beach & Spa comfort, luxury and style are celebrated each and every day. There is a world full of sun, sea and pleasure. There is a hotel where hospitality is an art…Concealed on a stunning 70-acre in Southwest of Kos Island, and just a breath away from the lively Kos town, our guests enjoy fabulous blue Aegean views and the ultimate resort experience. The Hotel offers: 382 double rooms, Suites and Junior Suites, 2 swimming pools, Spa, Gym, 3 Restaurants, 3 Bars, mini market & souvenir shop, surfer's shop, internet access (additional charge), sports animators, aerobics, live music, night shows, Greek evenings, car rental, complimentary lounge chairs and sun umbrellas by the pool and beach, complimentary pool towels, terrace solarium, private beach, and picturesque church for weddings. The hotel also provides two tennis courts, mini golf and beach volley. This All inclusive holiday destination combines Kos’ charms, unique hospitality and renowned levels of personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanis Beach And Spa Resort
- Oceanis Beach Hotel Psalidi
- Hotel Oceanis Beach
- Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort Kos/Psalidi