Delicious meals, Impeccable service, Exquisite resort, Stunning Beach, Super-Friendly and incredibly polite staff, Excellent premium drinks (golden margarita a fave especially with Don Julio), Peaceful and Tranquil Spa, Great Butler service, Super, super, super clean everywhere, Extreme Spacious balconies, Very Comfortable pillows, Large, modern and well air-conditioned rooms and a hotel that truly offers either having quietness and relaxation or some fun in the afternoon pool and at the Rhapsody.
1. Who cares that there is no Wifi in the rooms -- if necessary your smartphone email works fine in the room or on the beach. Have an evening drink at the lobby bar and Skype or Facetime then.
2. Angel is the best waiter, with the most wonderful personality and sincerest conversation. He is numero uno!
3. The MASSAGES are definitely the ONLY NEGATIVE. Great masseuses but outrageous prices ($130 for the beach, $168 for a deep massage in the spa for an hour). We would have had two each if they were more reasonable. Absolutely ridiculous and no room for negotiations at all.
4. Lobster can be eaten every single day -- unbelievable!
5. No need for Oceanfront rooms as all are wonderfully located.
6. Best 5 star we have been to in years!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the long, fine, sandy beach of Playa Paraiso in Mexico's Riviera Maya. Top 5-star luxury. Quiet and relaxing. Personal butler and concierge service. 24 hours all inclusive service. 4 a la carte restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Playa Paraiso Iberostar
- Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico