My husband and I bought an Exotic Travel Club Membership about 8 yrs ago. We went for the presentation with absolutely no intention of buying anything but soon found out it was perfect for us and our travels. We have used it at least once a year and sometimes twice. Their resorts may be 5 star but they are way nicer than any other 5 star we have ever stayed at. The service and restaurants have always be absolutely amazing. We decided to use the explorer side of the membership this year and are going to Hawaii in April. We exchange on of our Exotic Reosrt weeks for a condo in Hawaii. Regular room night at this resort is $350.00 for the least inexpensive room and I only had to pay the exchange fee, Under $200.00 for the whole week. This part of the membership is where you get your best value but I still absolutely love going to the Resorts in th Mayan. We have taken family and friends with us many times and they love it too.
They have a friends in paradise part to the membership that we can send friends and family at 50% off any time of the yr. We always go when the rates are lower instead of peak season and collect air miles for our flights. We end up with some really great prices. They are very high end resorts so we expect to pay a little more but is is worth it. You always get what you pay for.
We have stayed at the El Dorado Royal several times, the Seaside Suites twice now and the Maroma once. Loved them all.
We have also stayed at the Sensatori twice (our daughter got married there last yr and we stated at the Azul Beach once.
They are all different sizes so when our friends ask which one we like best, we just ask them if they want small and personable or big and more action??
All of our trips have been amazing. Have travelled with family, and friends.
The food and the service in the restaurants is to die for. Fine, fine dining. I have never been dissapointed with any meal I have had there. When in Rome!!!
If we have ever had any type of problem , it has been resolved immediately.
The staff at all the hotel has been amazing and the best service possible.
The El Dorado Royal has been a favorite of ours. So much to do , all the fine dining. Love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Conde Nast Traveler Readers’Top 100 Hotels in the world and a AAA Four Diamond Resort, El Dorado Royale is an adults-only destination that provides the ultimate in service in the ultimate setting.With more than a mile of sandy beach in Mexico's Riviera Maya, El Dorado Royale, a Spa Resort, by Karisma offers an escape which no other destination can match. All the luxuries you can dream of, combined with an emphasis on personal attention to your every whim, make this an ideal location for a getaway. Travelers join us from around the world for romantic outdoor beach weddings or ceremonies in our intimate beachfront chapel, relaxing honeymoons, anniversary celebrations, or just much needed time off. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, BookIt.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your El Dorado Royale, a Spa Resort by Karisma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Dorado Royale Hotel Riviera Maya
- El Dorado Royale Mexico
- El Dorado Royale Cancun
- El Dorado Royale Spa Resort
- El Dorado Royale Resort
- Eldorado Royale
- El Dorado Royale, a Spa Resort By Karisma Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico