Paraiso maya entry fountains drained entire time.
Jacuzzis at pool closed entire time.
Tram not operational until last day
Steam room at gym closed entire time.
Hot tub at gym closed entire time.
Several pieces of equipment not operational at gym. Only two stationary bikes and one elipitacal machine.
A lot of "Star Friends" using gym. They should have their own.
Speakers at pool only one side (lindo) worked. No music on Maya side.
Chairs held by people all day without using them. Need to get chairs by 7am if you want sun.
Pool entertainment very weak and not much energy.
Pool service exceptional.
Pool cleanliness not great. Lot of dirty cups and debris in pool.
Pool buffett basically same options everyday.
Lazy river no rafts ever. Had to purchase at $13-20. Towards the end of the week they had some but they were from the people that checked out and left behind their purchased tubes. They just simply took a magic marker and wrote lazy river only on them.
Pool for the beach and the del mar was much more manicured, kept up and beautiful over the pool for the maya and the lindo. Little things like grandeur waterfalls, islands with bed's and sunning areas along with quiet areas and music throughout.
Maya had only 2 pool tables (at the Lindo) that were outdoors however the del mar has 4 in air conditioned room.
Mayas rooms and hallways very nice however landscaping and trails through the del mar & beach far surpassed the Maya.
Pay more for the maya but honestly only the rooms are different. Supposedly the food quality is better at the Maya then Lindo, beach or del Mar but did not taste the difference. No one checks bracelets at lazy river or wave pool so don't need to pay extra to stay at the maya for that!
The grounds and extras at the Parasio Beach and the Maya are definitly much better and less expensive then the Maya or Lindo.
Food quality was no different at any of the properties we ate at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach ofPlaya Paraiso" (Mexico). All junior suites with Jacuzzi, DVD player, upgraded amenities. Exclusive dining plus dine around privileges at over 16 restaurants, 17 full service bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, VISIT US, INC. , Despegar.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Riviera Maya
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Maya
- Iberostar Maya
- Iberostar Grand Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico