“Amazing Hotel, but we were very unlucky!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Iberostar Paraiso Maya

You added Iberostar Paraiso Maya to your Saves list
Iberostar Paraiso Maya
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Pto Juarez km 309, Playa Paraiso, Playa del Carmen 77710, Mexico   |
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Playa Paraiso
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Amazing Hotel, but we were very unlucky!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We were at Paraiso Maya in early December, I have to say it was an extremely nice resort, the grounds are absolutely stunning and well maintained, its luxuriously decorated and the mexican flair makes it all that much more beautiful. We unfortunately did have an unfortunate incident which I will bring up regarding the hotel's management, but for the most part, this hotel surpassed our expectations.

LOCATION/SITE: It took about 25 minutes from airport to resort, this was ideal after a long flight. Its a $24 cab ride to Playa Del Carmen which is always great to go shopping as hotel/airport items are always more expensive. The hotel grounds are simply amazing, and kept very clean by the hard working staff. Its a total of 5 resorts together, and if you stay at the Maya, you have access to all the facilities of the other resorts (Lindo, Beach, Del Mar, not Palace as its an 18+ exclusive). Even if they say that these other resorts aren't quite as high-end as the Maya, I disagree. Perhaps the rooms are slightly smaller, but the pools/grounds are really nice, they even had water loungers, beds and comfy sunbeds that the Maya/Lindo pools didn't have. Same beach and same quality service.

This makes for a very large site, its easy to get confused at first, but after 2 days you'll know your way around. I don't see why people complain over how big a resort is, its great to be able to walk around and explore, just pick a smaller resort if you're too lazy to walk, but seriously, from the beach to the hotel lobby (2 extreme ends) you can walk it easily within 10 minutes. We appreciated the little shopping centre right across from the hotel. The carrousel doesn't work though, too bad for the kids.

Pools were great, we always managed to find chairs but did notice a real problem with people leaving their towels to reserve the best spots and yet not attending to them. We loved the wave pool for the kids as its a gradual swim, it goes off almost every hour for 20 minutes. The beach is nice, very crowded as its opened to all five resorts, the waves and current are very strong though, so no good for small kids.

FOOD: The buffets were really average, it didn't matter which restaurant you ate at, pretty much all the same, lunch and diners seemed the same with some small daily variations. It always felt like we were eating left overs from the previous night. I did appreciate the sea food bar at La Marina, but it didn't taste as good as it looked! That being said, the A la Carte restaurant meals were delicious, it was quite a nice change from the buffet. We went to the Japanese (Gaisha), LaMarina and Steakhouse El Ranche and all 3 meals were very good!

SERVICE: In general, staff was very friendly, check-in was great (thank you to Luz for always smiling and being very accommodating), but they should have had more than 2 staff to greet a bus load, I was lucky to be one of the first ones off the bus but did see some people waiting a very long time before getting their room. The resort wasn't full, so even if we arrived at 10am, the rooms were ready which is vey nice when you've been travelling with kids for so long. A nice touch for us was that we were celebrating our daughter's birthday and they decorated the room with balloons and flowers for her, she was quite happy.

The concierge service is good but the one in our building was there only 2 days out of the 7 we were there. We had asked for a baby crib in our room, it wasn't there. We asked 3 staff for one on 3 different occasions, and it never arrived. Finally, our concierge was the one to make it happen and it was nicely set-up for us. Towel service was great, always got clean ones when needed.

ROOMS: Very large and kept clean all week. Room was done in a timely matter. We asked only once for extra water bottles (to wash our baby bottles) and every day we were stocked with more than enough. Beds aren't very comfortable though. All the buildings have unique features and pretty courtyards. We were in building 66 which is the closest to lobby/buffet and it was nice and quiet.

... Not everything can be perfect....

We were travelling with an infant, so needed purée food. The restaurants did not provide any nor seem to know anything about how to prepare some (although they claim to be a family resort), this is unfortunate as its quite a drag to travel with your own food when you pay so much money for an all-inclusive. I am not a fan of preserved jarred food, but am glad I had brought some in case cause when I asked if it was possible to mash some veggies, the staff seemed at a loss. The veggies they serve is full of salt and oil and still too crispy to bring the a puree using a fork. So lets just say our baby probably got really sick of eating bananas!
They have a "baby kitchen" in which it is mentioned that parents can make purées using blenders and sterilize bottles, I was quite impressed about this, nothing more annoying that to wash your bottles with cold bottled water in the bathroom sink!!! But once we arrived I went to use it and was not provided access, as there is an extra fee to use it. Its hard enough to travel with an infant, I find it rather wrong to promote this "family-friendly" service, all the while providing all the "all you can drink" alcohol, and yet charging parents for the use of a blender and microwave!

We were very very unfortunate as our children got very sick during the trip. From day one, our 3-year-old started a high fever and was up all night, which of course kept our infant from sleeping. We consulted the doctor who confirmed it was a bad virus, so aside from tylenol, not much more we can do! By all means, this is in no way the hotel's fault, however after spending 2 nights wide awake and being completely exhausted, we decided to seek help in finding a solution with the reception/concierge staff to try and avoid our baby from getting sick and attempt to get some shut eye. We just couldn't bare spending a full week like this, and were willing to pay extra for an adjacent room. The staff showed absolutely no empathy, they were borderline treating us like we were idiots for travelling with kids (family-friendly hotel, right?), one of them even said to us "don't worry, your child will eventually get over-tired and sleep". You simply don't say this to parents who are living this out-of-country nightmare! Our child was very SICK with high fever, was coughing to the point of vomiting everywhere, not eating, in a strange country.... and this is the best you can say and do for us? When we asked for a second room, they said it would cost $400US/night!! INSANE! That would end up costing more than what our entire trip cost for 4 people. The hotel was not even half booked, I am sure they could have made a better deal, but they showed no desire to assist us, tried to brush us off by saying "i'll speak to our manager and see what we can do", but never getting back to us, or, referred us to our vacation agency that was closed on the weekend, and our rep. never got back to us, so no luck there either. Ultimately, we felt very unwelcomed when we'd go to the lobby for questions, felt like because of the situation, they had triggered our room number as "problem clients" and yet, we are very quiet people who never usually complain, but this situation was extremely hard on us, and unfortunately, our baby ended up getting very very sick and continued to deteriorate when we got home = lots of hospital time at Christmas! This could have been avoided had we been able to sleep the two kids in separate bedrooms. One of the managers did attempt to cheer us up and sent flowers to our room, it was a very nice gesture but the situation at that point was simply past being bearable and we left Iberostar with a bitter taste.

Note: Lots of girls enjoy getting those lovely brades in their hair, and there is one place on the beach where you can do that, however BEWARE!! It is VERY expensive there. They are associated with the hotel and charge the room, so they don't negotiate, and charge about $25 a brade which is excessive and you can get much cheaper elsewhere outside the resort, but be careful, some may be way too cheap and do a poor job. We went to this little SPA in Playa del carmen and had it done for $30 total! Takes 1 hour but the brades were still beautiful 2.5 weeks later.
....

Overall, this was a great choice for a resort and had we not been unlucky with sick children, our vacation would have been close to perfect!

Room Tip: If you wish to be centralized, I recommend #62, but you'll be walking one way or another to get...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Quality manager I, Quality Manager at Iberostar Paraiso Maya, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear client,

Thank you for choosing Iberostar Paraiso Maya for your most recent vacation and for taking the time to write down your review on how your holiday went at our resort.

We are sorry to hear that our buffets did not live up your expectations. The food variation in our buffets are part of our quality standards and under no circumstances would our Chef and our Health and Safety department place the same food from previous services at any of our restaurants. However, our executive Chef will take note of your feedback to make appropriate changes in the future. We have also sent him your comment about the inability of making baby food. This is an important point that will be reviewed with the staff.

We regret that your children got sick during your visit, and we are really concerned about your statement and apologize. We are currently taking part in several initiatives and programs for the reinforcement of training of our employees in specific areas or situations. Our aim is the complete satisfaction of our clients and clearly the service provided by our staff is key.

We understand your disappointment with the baby kitchen, however we have extra services out of the all-inclusive package and this is one of those; we will send your comment to our management in order to analyze it. Once again we ask for an apology about this.

Please rest assured that we will do our best in order to improve constantly and make our guests feel as comfortable as in their own home. We hope we will have the opportunity to change your point of view in the future.

In case of any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Iberostar Mexico

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (561)
  • Polish first
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

My husband, my 16-month old daughter and I stayed at the Iberostar, Paraiso Maya for 10-days where we gathered for a family reunion.

Let me start off by staying that we loved our stay at the Iberostar, Pariso Maya and will return when there is an opportunity. The food was excellent, the service excellent, the people friendly, and it was a wonderful place to take our daughter who had a great time walking around the resort and loved seeing other children. Iberostar, Paraiso Maya was extremely child & baby friendly and is one of the best places I have been to with my baby. I felt completely comfortable and relaxed. More detail below, following my discussion on the excursion via Lomas Travel, which I was NOT happy with.

While I was extremely happy with the hotel, I am Not happy with the excursion desk. We will Not and do not recommend that anyone book any excursion via Lomas Travel (which is one of the booking companies in the hotel). The representative Rodger and his colleague are dishonest and will tell you whatever story they can to make the sale. My poor parents, who booked a separate excursion on a separate day from this wretched company, also had a terrible experience.

My husband and I booked a tour to see Tulum. We were told there would the van would only stop once for other passenger on the way (which we were told was within the Iberostar complex) before proceeding directly to the archaeological site (which we were told was c.55 minutes away). We were also told that the van would bring us back at the hotel by 2:00 p.m. Based on this information, my husband and I arranged to have my parents watch our daughter. The van picked us up at 7:00 a.m. (on time), but to our mounting dismay, the van stopped for a total of 6 pick-ups (all outside the Iberostar complex and all very lengthy diversions), which included a pick-up at a random bus stop for a local. The van at that point had no seats and so this guy sat on the ice chest in the van. We did not arrive at Tulum until 9:30 a.m.

When we arrived, we were told that the guide was waiting for more people and that we should use the bathroom at the back of one of the souvenir shops. We got into a very long line (7 people ahead of us) and waited for the one unisex toilet. The toilet was clean and functional. However, when we returned, the guide had left (mind you he was outside the store and had told us to go into it to use the bathroom). Our driver (to his credit) immediately got onto his phone and managed to call the guide to tell him he had left behind 3 people. Then we raced to catch up. We never stopped running though, as, once we caught up with the guide, he kept a very fast pace (he must have been running very late) which pretty much left half the people behind (please note my husband and I are young and in good shape).

The tour guide’s knowledge of Tulum was mediocre. He read from a script and when asked any probing questions essentially either ignored them or provided an answer that didn’t make any sense. The tour lasted approximately 40 minutes and had I known would have completely skipped it and used my guide book. Afterwards, we were allowed to wander the beautiful ruins (please note Tulum is beautiful and worth seeing just do NOT book with this tour company). After, we then proceeded to get into the van and go to two other sites (the first a beach/ the second a cenote). We were promised drinks and ‘snacks’ as part of this all afternoon excursion. The cooler contained beers and soft drinks. But our ‘snacks’ were a very small bag (94 calories) of potato chips. We ran into other tours which provided proper sandwiches (in fact I almost accidently took one thinking it was our tour!). Afterwards, we all piled into the van again which left 1:30 p.m. for home. We then proceeded to drop people off including two extras and some workers who sat in the front and got home very late at 4:30 p.m. By this time my parents were extremely worried and thought something had happened to us. I complained to Rodger and demanded to speak to his manager (who was conveniently not working that day) and was promised that they would call me later, as he studiously jotted down my hotel number. We never heard from anyone.

I hope that this story is helpful. I had previously been to Tulum with another company and had a lovely time without the dishonesty or discomfort that this tour had.
With regards to Paraiso Maya, we had a fantastic time. The resort was extremely baby friendly. The food offered at the buffets were varied and I was easily able find something for my baby to eat, every day. Even at the bars they made my baby delicious banana smoothies that she loved.

For breakfast there was a lot of fresh delicious fruits (blackberries, papaya, strawberries, pineapple), an omelet station (only small niggle was that the people doing omelets are very SLOW), delicious pastries for breakfast, a variety of cheese, bread, yoghurt, hash browns, really there was not much lacking in terms of breakfast foods. Each evening we ate at one of the specialty restaurants (--we ate at 7 in total--) we had booked these in advance before our arrival and I would recommend everyone to do that. There are two specialty restaurants that do not allow babies but all the others were very accommodating.

The rooms were of a very good standard and were clean. The maid service was inconsistent. Our rooms were always clean, but on some days, the room was cleaned very quickly and on others it was all day before they got to it. That is only a small thing and we were out of our room for most of the day so it did not really matter.

We enjoyed the wave pool with our baby and the bartenders made any kind of delicious drink we requested. They were fast, efficient and very nice.

We are grateful. We loved the staff at the Iberostar. They were excellent. We also give special acknowledgment to the people cleaning up the tables, they were very sweet and kind, especially after our baby had left a rather large food trail around her high chair. All were so sweet to her and for us that made this trip all the more memorable. Thank you, Iberostar.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Quality manager I, Quality Manager at Iberostar Paraiso Maya, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear guest,

Let us begin by extending a special word of thanks for the opportunity you have given us by choosing to vacation at Iberostar Paraiso Maya.

We are very happy to know that you have had a wonderful vacation with us, and that our food, our friendly staff, our pools, and the rest of services available have met your expectations.

Regarding the situation mentioned about your tour, we regret the inconveniences caused. It is as an external company and independent of IBEROSTAR and therefore they have their own policies, however it is our concern to ensure that quality services are delivered to our mutual customers, to achieve their complete satisfaction, so this will be reported to the Area Manager.

We wish to have the opportunity to host you and your family again in the near future. Thank you very much for your comments!

Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

The Iberostar Paraiso Maya was our destination for this family of 4 getaway in December.
We had heard positive reviews for Iberostar resorts, and there is truth to their reputation.

Upon arriving, the lobby was very quiet and clean with beautiful Mayan decor, but it almost felt deserted too... leaving us to wonder if we are in the right place. Check-in was quick, obviously, but there was no really warm welcome.

Room:
We stayed in building 61 on the top floor. The suite was a great size. There a couple of problems though, alarm radio didn't work, a bathroom vanity drain was broken, and the phone kept cutting out. Other then that, we felt the room was comfortable. Housekeeping was superb, providing nightly turn-down service, cleaning the suite efficiently, and keeping the mini-fridge fully stocked.
Tip: leave a tip in the fridge your first day to always keep drinks stocked up.

Pools:
Great! There is a wave pool which the children found very fun (as did I), as well as a playground pool with a pirate ship. The main pool for adults was large to not feel crowded. The pool bar likewise was large and always had available seating. Filiberto was a great bartender too.

Beach:
The daily entertainment, bar, cook-out, and sunshine made the beach wonderful.The cabanas and loungers are plentiful, so all can enjoy the beach. The waves were quite strong though, limiting our time in the water.
Also, held on the beach are a couple of activities such as volleyball, soccer, archery, and rifle shooting. Watch out for leaving food or drinks at your cabana though, as the birds and coatis will scavenge.

Food:
Take spices with you! Despite the beauty of the resort, they really need to start recruiting better cooks/chef's. Some of the food I felt was undercooked. All the food tasted bland and flavourless, with the exception of the Jambalaya restaurant. As a guest of the Paraiso Maya, you can also visit the other hotels (not the Grand) which we did. The Brazilian restaurant at Paraiso Beach/del Mar was really good too.
p.s. I did get sick the 2nd night. Not sure if it was water, or the eggs from the morning breakfast. Always drink the bottled water, don't risk drinking the table water.

Entertainment:
Best out of any all-inclusive Caribbean resort we have stayed at prior. There was a group of entertainers that went out of there way to make your stay enjoyable. Gilmer and Napoleon were our favorite. There was also a group of dancers that were amazing to watch. To top that, there were 4 singers that really new how to sing. Everyone's performance hands down was wonderful.

So there you have it. Take spices and maybe an electric stove with you if you chose a vacation at an Iberostar. Everything else will be great.

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable comments about our resort. We are glad to hear that you were pleased with the services provided at the hotel.

We are happy to know that you enjoyed our facilities, entertainment and our service; our housekeeping department will receive your lovely comments about their service.

We apologize about the situation you described in your room. Our Management and Maintenance Department are constantly working on improving our facilities and a maintenance preventive program is in place. So your feedback is very useful to us to identify areas of concern that must be fixed as soon as possible.

We are sorry to hear that you were ill during your visit; Iberostar Hotels and Resorts work very strictly according to the internal and external hygiene regulations. Our hotel has a specific Health & Safety department which works in association with consultancy of an independent company who is in charge of verifying our hygiene procedures. All the water served at our resorts is purified.

Thank you for your preference; we hope that you will be staying again at Iberostar!

Buffalo Grove, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We just returned back from our trip and had an excellent time at the Iberostar Maya. We were there for our 20th anniversary with our two kids aged 14 and 11. This was our third time at the resort and first at the Maya. The hotel staff was very friendly and accomadating. We did have some issues with the room, but this was addressed very quickly. Our air went out and they placed us in another room for the night while they fixed the air conditioner. The room was one floor down and the air was fixed by morning. The food was very good and the entertainment staff was excellent. The Star team was always out and about getting us all involved with the events of the day. I want to point out a few of the staff that were so friendly and knew our names by our second day. Edwin, Francisco, and Gil are part of the star team that went over the top to make sure everybody had a good time. They were very nice and entertaining which really made the trip for our family. I know I am leaving out others, but the entire start team was awesome. We highly recommend this resort and will be returning.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Quality manager I, Quality Manager at Iberostar Paraiso Maya, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear guest,

On behalf of the General Manager at Iberostar Paraiso Maya we would like to thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review.

We are delighted to know that you had an enjoyable vacation and anniversary and that you were pleased with the facilities and services provided by the hotel and staff. We really appreciate your recognition for our service.

Thank you for your lovely comments about our staff, we will forward your comment to Mr. Edwin, Francisco, and Gil who will be more than happy to know that they were part of you happiness.

Please know that we look forward to serving you again and endeavor to exceed your expectations even further on your next visit.

Boulder, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We came to the resort with another family - 3 adults and 6 kids, all teenagers. I would describe us as fairly worldly and used to staying in very nice resorts. We picked this property due to the beach, pool, number of activities and restaurants, and their high rating. Well, the beach and pool was nice. Everything else was AWFUL! My complaints: the staff was completely incompetent and unfriendly. They are trained to say, "no" or to refer you to somebody else that will eventually say "no." Nobody has authority to make anything right. Everybody gets a towel card. If you loose it or your thin, mediocre beach towel, you'll be charged $10 for another. We told the front desk that this policy is stupid because people steal others towels. They said without this policy, everybody would steal their towels. Well, we paid $10,000 for a family of 4…hardly doubt we or anybody else paying this much to stay there wants to keep their lousy towels! The restaurants are impossible to get a reservation. Once we did, we discovered them at 20% capacity - clearly their objective is to push people to the buffets. Food isn't terrible but frankly it's the same thing everyday for bfast lunch and dinner - gets old after one week!!! Our room had maintenance issues almost every day! The bartenders were rude. One family member had a heart procedure in November and asking for drinks without sugar was the biggest inconvenience for these bartenders. The conceriege were terrible - seems their only purpose was to try to book a dinner reservation which means they failed 75% of the time. We came with teens due to all the activities. The resort required a $50 deposit for the volleyball which was ripped and in terrible shape. I believe that stuff was stolen from other rooms. I'm sure they staff just blew those people off. My daughter fell really hard on her tailbone due to wet tile from the rain…a staff member did come by while she was on her back to get our room number. Once we walked off, nobody contacted us to make sure she was ok. In any other hotel, the management would have checked on her. I will never stay in an Iberostar….final note, we made a reservation at the Grand next door (adults only). It took so long to wait for the golf cart to drive us that we decided to jump in a cab that dropped others off. The bell hop told us and the cab driver that weren't allowed to go in the cab…seriously!?! They actually told us "no" that we couldn't take a cab between properties. I still don't understand why the hotel thought they could treat us like prisoners?! And, the property is huge and the staff is 100% unwilling to drive guests around!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear guest,

First of all we deeply regret you were disappointed with our policies and that you have had a bad experience at our property.

We would like to inform you that our booking system is based on restaurant seatings for our 5 specialty restaurants at 18:30, 19:00, 20:30 and 21:00. We want our guests to enjoy a nice dinner, which is why we do not reserve all tables in each seating. If we book all tables in one seating, our guests might be forced to eat faster and the experience would not be relaxing. It also happens sometimes that our guests do not show up at the restaurants and then of course we have tables available but we cannot re-use those tables until 15 – 20 minutes after the reservation time, when it will become a cancelation.

We are sorry you were not satisfied with the staff service. At Iberostar we continuously organize training sessions for all staff; each department has a trainer that is on top of things. So it is disappointing to hear that we were not up to the task on this occasion and will do our best to improve this point as soon as possible.

Regarding our rooms, we apologise about the inconveniences you mention that were encountered. Our Maintenance Manager will be informed.

We have some rules to keep our standards; we apologize if the circumstances that you mentioned have affected your vacation experience and your perception of our hotel. Your comments have been shared with our Hotel Management so that immediate steps are taken to improve this point.

We are truly saddened the read that you do not intend to return to our resort but nevertheless hope that we will once again have the honor of serving you at our resort so we may prove to you our commitment to exceptional customer service and satisfaction.

We remain at your disposal.

Old Bridge, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

I came to the resort with 40 other families for a wedding. My rings were stolen, from my hotel room, by people who work for the resort. They stole my engagement ring and my wedding band. I reported it to concierge, as my luggage was ripped and I noticed my rings, both my engagement ring and my wedding band were stolen. Three men went thru every single personal property that I have, from the hotel security when I reported it. They threw all my belongings and my children's belongings on the floor and moved all the furniture of the hotel room. I asked for the police to be called and they said they do not allow police on the property. I called them myself and waited for them in the lobby as instructed. They were not allowed into the property. The hotel manager of concierge gave me her email address and said they will do an investigation to see who came in and out of my room and will reimburse me thru the hotel insurance, as obviously someone stole from my room. I wrote to her and called many times and they have stopped taking my calls and returning my email messages. This happened April of 2013. They said they had a card reader to see who came in and out of my room and would investigate but they would not give me any further information. You should be afraid to stay at this hotel. They do not answer calls, I even called other departments of the resort to assist me and no one called me back.
My parents were so upset when this happened that they immediately checked out and were NOT refunded their stay. They stayed 1.5 of 7 days of our time we paid there for our family.
No courteous week given to them, nothing given to myself and my husband for the theft. No one was fired. We have stayed in MANY MANY resorts and never have been treated like this with no resolution at all. No apologies at all.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Quality manager I, Quality Manager at Iberostar Paraiso Maya, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
Dear guest,

On behalf of the Iberostar Paraiso Maya staff and managers, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us.

We would like to assure you that every concern presented by our guests is very important to us, especially cases in which our guests’ personal belongings are involved. We take these cases very seriously and as we mentioned by personal e mail to you, the investigation has concluded.

We would like to clarify that the police department in our state requires the accuser to go personally to the public prosecution office to file a police report.

We will continue our personal communication with you in order to learn what we can do for you and your family.

Once again, we would like to express our sincerest apologies and we hope to have the honor of serving you and your family at our resort.

Iberostar México
Kearney, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Great pools and beaches but be prepared to walk a lot…very big resort. Horrible beds and the maid service in our room was terrible - had to call to get toilet paper and towels each night. Loved the area and the beach but would pick another resort for the money.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Iberostar

Dear client,

Thank you for giving us the absolute privilege of being your hosts by choosing Iberostar Paraiso Maya for your most recent family vacation. We would also like to express our sincere appreciations to you for taking time to send us your comments on how your holidays went at our resort.

On the other hand; we regret to hear your discomfort with our beds and the lack service you received; our staff is committed to a high standard of service, so this should not have happened. When guests present their concerns, corrective actions are taken. We will certainly pass your feedback on to our Housekeeping Manager to take your comment into account.

We wish to have the opportunity to host you and your family again in the near future to show you the improvements we make thanks to our guests’ feedback.

Iberostar Mexico

Been to Iberostar Paraiso Maya? Share your experiences!