Every year ,me and my family going to Mexico, sometimes twice a year. We love Mexico, feel welcome most of the time.
The resort is gorgeous, clean and the most beautiful resorts I ever seen. People so nice, starting from front desk, concierge Maria form Building 60 to cleaning lady. Thank you so much, you are the best!!!
Entertainment rock, we never lough that much with my husband , when we watch Miss Iberostar, then Magic show, very ,very good, recommend it. Kids club very good , different activities, show, pool games, my daughter ,who is 8 years old, me a lot of friends ,one of them was William form England. She is still remember you, William from England.
Food very good, I never seen such a variety in my life, we've been around a world and tried many all inclusive resorts, but so far Iberostar Paraiso Maya taking the First Place.
I'm travel agent myself and believe me you are not going to be disappointed ,if you go there. Don't listen wining people.
Just want personally thank you administration of resort for such a wonderful vacation. Iberostar is the best!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach ofPlaya Paraiso" (Mexico). All junior suites with Jacuzzi, DVD player, upgraded amenities. Exclusive dining plus dine around privileges at over 16 restaurants, 17 full service bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, VISIT US, INC. and Venere so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Riviera Maya
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Maya
- Iberostar Maya
- Iberostar Grand Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico