If you are traveling to Mexico, then an all-inclusive is the way to go....and if you are going the all-inclusive route, then Iberostar is the STAR to choose.
We have stayed at the Iberostar Lindo a couple of times....and it was a great experience. This trip our families stayed at the Maya...and it was also good.
They share some of the same facilities, pool, restaurants...but have a few other exclusives as they are the next step up in the Iberostar family.
Beaches are nice, all-inclusive is great. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach ofPlaya Paraiso" (Mexico). All junior suites with Jacuzzi, DVD player, upgraded amenities. Exclusive dining plus dine around privileges at over 16 restaurants, 17 full service bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, VISIT US, INC. , Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Riviera Maya
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Maya
- Iberostar Maya
- Iberostar Grand Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico