I have chosen the iberostar Paraiso Maya, Mexico because we have stayed in Iberostar Bavaro, Punta Cana, DR and had great experience. My husband I have not been disappointed and were pleasantly surprised. We have three small kids, 7y, 5 y and 1y old. We got to hotel at 10:30am and our room was ready. I was so grateful and happy . We checked our room and were able to get breakfast right away. Our room was very specious, two double beds , pull out sofa and a crib for the baby, separate bathroom , with Jacuzzi and corner shower. We also had balcony (semi private with small hammock ). Our first day i forgot to tip our maid service however our room was super clean , stock with bottled water and fresh towels . The maid also checked on us in pm and restocked our water and towels. My husband and I very super impressed and really feel the Paraiso Maya has excellent , amazing service.
The food was great in the resort. Unfortunately we did not dine in any special restaurants. We mostly ate in buffets . The resort had its own pool buffet for breakfast and lunch and also beach buffet . For dinner we have used Lindo buffet and their entertainment for kids. Lindo is a sister resort that we share most of kids activities and main buffet. i guess the advantage to stay in Maya is you get more a nicer stuff in terms of room and details ( ex. our breakfast had tablecloths where Lindo's did not) I have not noticed any difference in food maybe more variety in Maya) . I drank the water in the restaurant right away . I never got sick . We did not allow kids to drink the water except the bottled water. However by 4th day the kids drank water in restaurants ( but not from the faucet) and we all were fine.
My kids participated in afternoons in kids club. The teachers were excellent and my boys made friends and some good memories.
We had a great time and vacation. I felt that Paraiso Maya is truly awesome family resort . My kids had wonderful time and so as we , parents. i would highly recommend this resort for any family vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach ofPlaya Paraiso" (Mexico). All junior suites with Jacuzzi, DVD player, upgraded amenities. Exclusive dining plus dine around privileges at over 16 restaurants, 17 full service bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., VISIT US, INC. , Expedia and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Riviera Maya
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Maya
- Iberostar Maya
- Iberostar Grand Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico