I just booked another trip back to Iberostar Paraiso Beach for a Girls trip next week. My family was at the Iberostar Maya in November and had a wonderful time.
We did pay for an upgrade room then but I will not this time. I did not see any value in that. I did not pay for an upgrade for my kids room and we were relatively close and the rooms were no different. It was just location and if you do not have a problem with mobility no need to upgrade. We were there in low season so there was no issue with getting chairs.
The resort is large and very well maintained. The staff are friendly and eager to please. I agree with the others on the WIFI issue but hey I go on vacation to get away so no big problem for me. Check in and check out were relatively easy.Food and drinks were plentiful. I am not sure why others complain but I would recommend to all my friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach ofPlaya Paraiso" (Mexico). All junior suites with Jacuzzi, DVD player, upgraded amenities. Exclusive dining plus dine around privileges at over 16 restaurants, 17 full service bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., VISIT US, INC. , Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Riviera Maya
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Maya
- Iberostar Maya
- Iberostar Grand Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico