We stayed here during November and this is the best time of year to go. No trouble getting chairs, you have the pool almost to yourself. The resort is sooooo beautiful. We loved every minute. The restaurants were all very good. The wine is so so but you can order off the wine menu for an extra cost. Considering the cost of the whole thing this is hardly an extra expense to have a nice bottle of wine with your meal.
As guests of the Maya you may use the spa facilities at no extra charge, the other properties have to pay for the use. We were the only ones at the spa - talk about luxurious.
The weather was wonderful and we had massages on the beach in a private hut with curtains.
The staff are endearing and you will fall in love with them all.
Iberostar is always our resort of choice when visiting, the islands or Mexico.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach ofPlaya Paraiso" (Mexico). All junior suites with Jacuzzi, DVD player, upgraded amenities. Exclusive dining plus dine around privileges at over 16 restaurants, 17 full service bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Otel, VISIT US, INC. and Venere so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Riviera Maya
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Maya
- Iberostar Maya
- Iberostar Grand Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico