We started our stay on the 29th of April and I'm actually still here. Staying with my wife and two daughters (3,2). We were located in building 60 which was a fabulous location next to the beach, breakfast restaurant and has its own private pool.
The resort is massive! If your an active family and don't mind a bit of a walk then this is great for you. If you dont fancy walking then the bell-boys will ferry you around gladly.
You can visit the a la carte restaurants as many times as you like which is good. Like any other AI location you may find the food repetitive after a few days if not going a la carte. Our youngest daughter has a dairy intolerance and they have catered for her perfectly; making special meals or switching ice cream for sorbet when required, all with a smile.
I've marked location as a 5 because the grounds are immense and its a 15 minute taxi ride to Playa Del Carmen, however all hotels in Riviera Maya are naturally remote.
Can't recommend this resort enough, be it Maya or Lindo. The only slight negative for us is the children's entertainments starts very late and as a result ours were asleep before it commenced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach ofPlaya Paraiso" (Mexico). All junior suites with Jacuzzi, DVD player, upgraded amenities. Exclusive dining plus dine around privileges at over 16 restaurants, 17 full service bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Otel, VISIT US, INC. , Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Riviera Maya
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Maya
- Iberostar Maya
- Iberostar Grand Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Maya Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico