“GOOD GOLF COURSE” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
3 attraction reviews
“GOOD GOLF COURSE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Nice golf course, it is all inclusive for a $100.00 US it is all you can eat and all you can drink in the restaurant and in the carts with food and beverages,

Visited June 2013

New Mexico
“Nice course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We played the course in late July 2013. We hardly saw other golfers. The course is beautiful and immaculately maintained. It is also very challenging . . . my husband lost 11 balls that day. (I should point out that I only lost 1 and had to give him my other ball so he could finish the last 2 holes -- he will appreciate that I added that -- ha ha). When the ball goes off course, it is literally in the jungle and very difficult to find. There aren't ocean views but the setting was nice. We really liked the natural jungle landscaping (maybe that's why we left so many balls in it).

We played on a Wednesday and there were lots of maintenance workers on the holes. But, they were courteous and did not interrupt play in any way.

The drink/snack cart came around about 3 times. I am a vegetarian and they had a special sandwich made, which was appreciated.

Incidentally, we contacted the course by email and played for $149 each plus club rentals. We played with Nike clubs that were in good shape.

midland
6 attraction reviews
“Our Big Break”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Not too often you get to play a course you see on TV, so after watching the Big Break Mexico it was fun to arrive at the Iberostar golf course and play.

Course was very quiet ( off season) and in very good shape.

Course is fun to play with some very interesting greens, especially the 7th holes with a three tiered green.

Definitely would play again!

Montgomery, Alabama
3 attraction reviews
“Very good, hidden gem golf course”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Played here with a few friends on a bachelor party and we had a blast. It was challenging but very fair golf course from the white tees. I normally play the back tees on a course, or the second toughest set of tees, but we went a bit relaxed for this round. I'm a 10 handicap and had a great time.

When we went the greens had just been punched but the rest of the course was in great shape. Keep the ball down the middle. You can find your ball in the jungle off the fairway but it makes for impossible recovery shots to get back in play. I played the whole day with only three golf balls.

I used their Titleist rental clubs and my friends used the Nike and Ping sets. They were a little beat up but that's what you get with rentals.

The cart guy was great and he kept us full the whole day. All inclusive beer and food made the round that much more fun.

It's a very high quality golf course that's well worth the prices.

Stourbridge, United Kingdom
“donna”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

it was all fantastic. great course, and fantastic playing with lizards staff were really helpful weather was just right

Visited June 2013