We returned from Del Mar on February 16th. We stayed for 10 days and booked through Apple Vacations - Fox Travel. This was our second visit to the area and our second stay at an Iberostar resort. It started off a little cool -60's but quickly rose to the 80's. The resort is huge, but the grounds were beautiful to walk through....with peacocks, (one white) coatis, guinea hens, and lizards. Flamingos live in the ponds near the del Mar lobby, while swans inhabit the ponds near the lobby of the Beach hotel. Beautiful flowers and trees. Just outstanding, clean and well maintained. Iberostar staff lived up to our memories, from the Quetzal last year. Gabriel, the bartender in the del Mar lobby bar evenings even made us Cheeseheads Brandy Old Fashions. Wireless Internet was available in the lobby for $13.00US per 24 hours. Food was good. We loved the Japanese, and Steakhouse. Mexican and Brazilian were good. The buffets were great, always having something for all and different specialties each day. We were in building 12, and on the hot days it was quite a walk to the lobby, so we took advantage of the shuttle that went around. Those drivers were great and would stop anywhere for us.
Can hardly wait until next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraíso" (Mexico). High standard of comfort. Wide gastronomic variety. 18-hole golf course. PAD/SSI – diving school, massage at the beach and the pool. Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com and VISIT US, INC. so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Mexico
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico