Very nice resort and great price!! We met friends from California there and had a great time. Very relaxing and beautifully kept resort! Beautiful weather!
Pros-Beautiful grounds, beautiful beach, very clean, very helpful staff, great pools, plenty of food and drink options, shopping center, spa, wildlife on the grounds are cool.
Cons-While there was plenty of food options it does become repetitive. I'm a picky eater and had no problem finding something good to eat or drink. There is a lot of walking...plan on walking to and from all the places as I only road the trolly twice. We waited several times but nothing comes by and you could have been there by the time they picked you up. Had to pay for iffy wi-fi. $4.00 per 1 hour
Overall, great trip, great resort and great value and I would definitely return. We have been to Punta Cana, D.R. and Montego Bay, Jamaica and this was by far our favorite.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Hotel
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Paraiso Del Mar
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Mexico
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraíso" (Mexico). High standard of comfort. Wide gastronomic variety. 18-hole golf course. PAD/SSI – diving school, massage at the beach and the pool. Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, VISIT US, INC. , Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.