We stayed in the Paraiso del Mar for 7 nights and it was absolutely fantastic! The staff was super friendly and took care of our every need no matter what. The first night we arrived we came back from dinner to find a small gecko in one of our beds! We called the front desk and they sent someone to our room and immediately offered to give us a new room and move all of our things, at 11:00pm no doubt! We were actually offered a free upgrade to the Paraiso Lindo for the last 5 nights of our trip but we loved the del Mar and it's staff so much that we turned it down and stayed where we were.
The resort was absolutely beautiful and very well kept. Our room was clean and so was every bit of the resort. The food was fantastic and never in short supply! We loved the ice cream :) There were plenty of options on things to eat and the specialty restaurants were fantastic. The staff in all of the dining areas were top notch and very friendly. We got to know a few of them very well and felt like we were leaving family on our last day! They remembered us by name at each meal which was very cool considering the number of people that were coming to and from the resort.
The pool was amazing and the beach was absolutely beautiful! Plenty of chairs to lay back and relax and catch some rays. The Star Friends were a blast and made the trip that much more enjoyable! We did Aqua Gym almost every day and I even got pulled into some dance lessons by the Star Friends! The shows they put on were awesome and I even danced with a few of the Star Friends on the last and led the conga line after the show! :) Enrique and Caesar were so much fun and always kept us smiling, we can't wait to come back to hang out with the Star Friends again!
Also, if you have the opportunity, book a massage on the beach with Bernardo. Easily the best morning of our vacation was our side by side massages in a cabana right on the beach. Nothing compares to hands down the greatest massage I've ever had with the sounds of the waves crashing in the distance. It makes your time in paradise even more relaxing, trust me!
I highly recommend this resort for all of the reasons above and so many more! You go to spend a week in paradise and you get that and more. If you live up all that Iberostar has to offer you come home with great memories and new family that you can't wait to get back and see. We are already saving for our next vacation to this resort, we will never chose anywhere else! Thanks Iberostar and your incredible staff for a week we will never forget! See you all soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraíso" (Mexico). High standard of comfort. Wide gastronomic variety. 18-hole golf course. PAD/SSI – diving school, massage at the beach and the pool. Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Mexico
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico