Our family vacation at Iberostar was first class with one except below. The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating, the food excellent, facilities were clean and inviting and we loved our time there.
Our only criticism is that their wifi connection was horrible. First it was not free, and second it rarely worked. Almost every time I was in the lobby trying to connect I heard other people complaining about the same issue and twice saw people return to the front desk to ask for a full refund. This is a serious problem for people who need internet access to keep in touch with work and would be reason for us not to return in the future if it is not addressed. Besides, the hotel will benefit from people posting pictures online about their wonderful experience at the hotel and providing free and working wifi would only benefit the hotel.
If this one issue was fixed, we'd love to book our next vacation with Iberostar again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraíso" (Mexico). High standard of comfort. Wide gastronomic variety. 18-hole golf course. PAD/SSI – diving school, massage at the beach and the pool. Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, VISIT US, INC. , HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Mexico
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico