Just stayed 5 nights at Iberostar Paraiso del Mar with my wife and two other couples. This place is set up a little differently than many places that I have been. There are 5 Iberostar resorts side by side and you share some facilities with the resort next to you (the pool, some restaurants). Overcrowding is not a problem though. The resort is quite large which is made up for by the extremely well maintained and beautiful grounds. The pool area is great. Swim up bars are a blast. Great bartenders! No problem getting chairs anytime of day.
The beach is very nice too! Great sand, swimming and waves.
The rooms we stayed in (ocean view suites) were clean and nice but nothing spectacular. Very few rooms here are ocean view so if that's a requirement you may want to upgrade in advance.
The reservation-only restaurants are excellent but you need to make reservations ASAP as they are very busy. The buffets and snack bar restaurants are at best average.
Iberostar Paraiso del Mar is considered the least exclusive of the 5 Iberostars in the row, but overall, I was very satisfied. Great service! Beautiful grounds!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraíso" (Mexico). High standard of comfort. Wide gastronomic variety. 18-hole golf course. PAD/SSI – diving school, massage at the beach and the pool. Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, VISIT US, INC. , Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Mexico
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico