we signed up for the Iberostar 5 apple deal, and I was worried. The resort was very nice, great food, wonderful grounds, but very family friendly, so had to put up with lots of crying children. Everything was wonderful, except the immediate beach, rows and rows of chairs, crowded like NYC, but the overall beach in that area goes on forever, so great for walking.
I would definitely recommend this for families with children, not so much for singles and couples
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraíso" (Mexico). High standard of comfort. Wide gastronomic variety. 18-hole golf course. PAD/SSI – diving school, massage at the beach and the pool. Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., VISIT US, INC. , Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar Mexico
- IBEROSTAR Paraiso Del Mar Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico