The Iberostar Paraiso Lindo had all we need for the whole family. The lazy river and the wave pool were very popular, as well as the night shows (both for kids and adults). The staff was very nice, the sight was very clean, the gardens beautiful and the rooms quiet.
The food was good and there was juice made from fresh fruits everywhere (buffet, restaurants, pool bar).
The beach was beautiful and wide, but frequently had red flags (forbidden to swim), wich was a little frustrating. In some areas, you need swimming shoes to walk around. For Scuba diving, forget it, the waves are too big. Gardens are beautiful.
The sight is big and you can go to the other Iberostars nearby to try other restaurants, show, pool and activities. There is a lot of activities for everybody, but you can always find quiets places to relax. For little kids, bring a stroller to explore all around, the grounds are hudge.
If you want to go to a nice and quiet place outside the resort, try Xel-Ha, it is beautiful and not crowded as Chichen Itza. You can swim all day with colorful fishes, explore caves, walk in the forest, jump from a cliff into the water,... at your own rythm.
We would go back again to this resort without hesitation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of "Playa Paraiso" (Mexico). With the only wave pool on the Riviera Maya. 16 restaurants, 11 of them A-la-Carte. 18-holes golf course and convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and VISIT US, INC. so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Lindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Lindo
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico