This was our 8th vacation in the Mayan Riviera, 12th time to Mexico but our first time staying at the Iberostar Paraiso Resort. We will most definitely be returning to the Iberostar again! Wow after staying at the Barcelo Maya Beach Resort the past 7 years the Iberostar service was such a welcome surprise. It is the BEST SERVICE we have ever had! All the staff we friendly and accommodating. I am a major clean freak and was very impressed everywhere I went. The first night at the lobby bar I watched the bartender use tongs for the straws and he also used hand sanitizer! The poolside washrooms were always clean. If it wasn't for the few ignorant people who do things like leave a real glass on a large marble flight of stairs (where someone could seriously hurt themselves) the place would have been immaculate. The beautifully kept grounds were just the right size for walks and if you don't like to walk there is the shuttle and staff will even stop in golf carts and ask if you wanted a lift. Pool side bar staff were very friendly and would remember our previous drink order, little things like that mean a lot. We usually have our thermos mugs for the pool but the bar service was so good and they had normal size glasses that our mugs were not necessary. Food was very good and I am a picky eater, though be wary of the burgers at the beach they may not be cooked throughly but the mozzarella sticks were delicious. Don't miss the ice cream bar above the pool bar they have thirst quenching lemonade and fresh sugar cones.
We throughly enjoyed our stay and had fun looking out for all the wild life around especially the coatis! I only had one negative and that was that there isn't enough pool side with sunny areas. Poolside area is a little too narrow with a lot of shady areas. You will only get sun on one side of the pool for the majority of the day. Plenty of sun on the beach though. Loved the salt water pool. Oh big positive FACECLOTHS!!! LOL Never had facecloths past the first day at the Barcelo. We can't express how wonderful the service was and how much we enjoyed everything we wish we could have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of "Playa Paraiso" (Mexico). With the only wave pool on the Riviera Maya. 16 restaurants, 11 of them A-la-Carte. 18-holes golf course and convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Lindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Lindo
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico