First week of Feb. 2014. "upgraded" from Paraiso Beach - no idea why but not complaining. Place is spotless and clean. Staff very freindly. Buffet plentiful and typical for a Mexican all in.
Stay in building 53 or 54 to get away from the entertainment pavillion noise. Bed was too hard, toilet ran and ran after a flush and the batteries in the door failed - both items fixed. All in all a nice week - I do not miss the vendors in Playa constantly nagging to buy their stuff. Thats the most annoying thing about Mexico resort destinations but that's the way it is
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of "Playa Paraiso" (Mexico). With the only wave pool on the Riviera Maya. 16 restaurants, 11 of them A-la-Carte. 18-holes golf course and convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and VISIT US, INC. so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Lindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Lindo
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico