My family (5 adults and a 1 year old) stayed at the Iberostar Paraiso Lindo January 12-18, 2014. We stayed in building 53 on the 3rd floor facing the pool which was nice and quite at night. The cleaning staff do a nice job and leave towel animals every night (and a birthday cake for my husband's 50th). We had requested a crib for the 1 year old and it wasn't in the room upon arrival but was sent up by the concierge right after dinner - It was adequate and they made it up ever morning just like the "big" beds. We requested pillow toppers for the beds and they were fine/comfortable. The hotel is beautiful as are the pools and grounds. Workers are always cleaning! The beach is very nice but a little rocky-be careful! Buffets had lots of choices but wasn't a fan of the omelet station or cooked eggs for breakfast as they use lots of oil but plenty of other choices so not a huge issue. We ate at the Mediterranean restaurant (excellent steak and lobster tail), Japanese @ Delmar (very good and great show by the cook), the Steakhouse (very good), and the Gourmet (adults only) - not good at all - don't waste your time there!. All specialty restaurants have a salad bar and appetizer bar (i.e., sushi, calamari, mussels, etc) really good! The bars throughout the resort are all great...ask for whatever liquor you want and they will pour it for you! My favorites were Miami Vice w/Barcardi Rum (dark Barcardi rum - yum) and Dirty Monkey w/Skyy Vodka (basically a mudslide with a banana). The kids shows were good and the later, adult shows were also good/funny game shows. The entertainment staff really work hard to keep you active. The pools were cool but not too cold to go in - the one year old was fine in it as we brought a blow up float for him....we preferred the ocean and the temp was just right...refreshing! We all had a wonderful time and would definitely go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of "Playa Paraiso" (Mexico). With the only wave pool on the Riviera Maya. 16 restaurants, 11 of them A-la-Carte. 18-holes golf course and convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and VISIT US, INC. so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Lindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Lindo
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico