My Family of four stayed at the Lindo July 15th thru the 20th. Our room was very clean and cozy, we had a junior suite. I see alot of people complaining on here about the food, but we thought it was all good, you had the main buffet and the smaller buffets scattered about. We also thought the ala carte restaurants were very good. We ate at the French restaurant and had rack of lamb which was tremendous. The Cajun restaurant was good too, the coconut shrimp was the best I have ever had. The Japanese restaurant was in the Paraiso Beach complex and it was so unbearably hot that we could not enjoy it. My kids played on the lazy river and the wave pool alot, but they probably enjoyed the ice cream parlor above the swim up bar almost as much as having 24hr room service. My kids are very picky and they always found something that they liked to eat. It is a very family friendly place and I would definately go again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of "Playa Paraiso" (Mexico). With the only wave pool on the Riviera Maya. 16 restaurants, 11 of them A-la-Carte. 18-holes golf course and convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Amex, Travelocity, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Lindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Lindo
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico