We have been to the Lindo at least 9 times (Maya 1) since 2006 and keep returning for a reason. We like everything about it.
We had a group of 7 who stayed November 9 - 16. I emailed ahead and with one inconsequential exception got each type/location of room requested.
A couple of things I did notice this trip is that the food seems to have improved in some resaurants, the seafood in particular. It was a bit harder making preferred reservations, owing to the ability to book online perhaps. But we still managed to dine everywhere we wanted. There is also a much bigger and better selection of beer at the lobby bar.
An employee approached us at one restaurant to inquire about food allergies, which we've never experienced before. When she learned my son's allergy to shellfish she appeared at several other restaurants we visited to be sure he was doing OK and not eating anything hazardous.
The weather was great with only about 15 minutes of rain late one afternoon. No problem securing loungers. Service was great, housekeeping fine, the ocean swimable (last November not so much due to rough water).
All in all it was another wonderful vacation and we'll definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of "Playa Paraiso" (Mexico). With the only wave pool on the Riviera Maya. 16 restaurants, 11 of them A-la-Carte. 18-holes golf course and convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Lindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Lindo
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico