When I read past reviews of this resort I brushed off the fact the food didn't get the best reviews thinking, maybe they just had a bad experience. But after being there for 5 day and having nothing but horrible food I can guarantee those reviews were correct. Though the food is plentiful and always available do not expect to have hot food. We tried multiple times to be first in line at restaurants in hopes of hot fresh food but was greeted with cold preheated stuff, most likely left over from the day before. Luckily this resort had an ice cream bar and we probably ate more ice cream than actual food because it actually tasted good. Coming to Mexico I wasn't expecting to get Sam's Club bulk cheese on my nachos.
This resort doesn't have any hot tubs, only cold water jacuzzis. Also very surprising was the lack of night life at the resort. We went during the end of November so the sun went down pretty early (5:30) and it seemed that as soon as the sun went down the resort became a ghost town. They do have shows at night but not a lot of people went to it, and the dance club was completely empty.
Pros: The staff is very nice, great beach, lots of pools and chairs to relax, Staff was always around cleaning stuff. Staff spoke english
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of "Playa Paraiso" (Mexico). With the only wave pool on the Riviera Maya. 16 restaurants, 11 of them A-la-Carte. 18-holes golf course and convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Lindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Lindo
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico