We came to Mexico with another couple and had highly recommended this resort - as we had been here two years previously. We stayed at the Lindo the first two weeks of November and our rooms were in the 51 block. Our concierge, Nicholas, put the customer in customer service. He was extremely helpful and couldn't do enough for us. The overall staff and grounds were all wonderful. The bartenders and pool servers were diligent and remembered us and our orders. We all had alot of fun. The only thing that was perplexing to all 4 of us was that we suffered from heart burn/indigestion almost every day. Never had this happen before in Mexico or at this resort. Only thing I can think of is that there was some base cooking ingredient that disagreed with us. A couple of TUMS solved the problem. My husband and I enjoyed the buffet and a la carte restaurants. Our friends loved the a la cartes. The Jambalya and Seafood restaurants were exceptional, but the other restaurants were good too. Would not hesitate to go back to this resort or any of the group of Iberostar resorts in this location..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful beach of "Playa Paraiso" (Mexico). With the only wave pool on the Riviera Maya. 16 restaurants, 11 of them A-la-Carte. 18-holes golf course and convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, VISIT US, INC. , Hotels.com, Amex, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Lindo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Lindo
- Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico