The whole resort was very nice. Lots of green space. Nice beach. Clean. Whoever is in charge of training Iberostar hotel staff deserves a raise. Without exception, we found the staff to be extremeley cheerful and helpfull. Food was great, drinks were mostly premium brands and poured freely. Lots of swimming pools.
Now for the down side, if you don't like lots of walking, this place not for you. Remember this is a family resort so lots of kids. Singles and couples may prefer a different resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraíso." Imaginatively designed lake – pool. Convention centre. The holiday complex is perfectly integrated into the tropical landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with VISIT US, INC. , Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Beach Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Beach
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar
- Iberostar Paraiso Beach Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico