We were looking to do some winter traveling so we decided to return to the Iberostar Paraiso beach Hotel.We arrived on Jan.31 st and stayed until Feb. 7th 2013. The hotel was just as nice as we recalled. I like this place. It is very clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. We spent most of our time at the beach, which they keep very clean. Beverages and food is at the beach so you do not have to travel to the buffet for lunch unless you want to. The buffet is not that far from the beach anyway. We would go th the pool @ 4.00pm and they would have tea, coffee and sweets at the ice cream stand as well as some fun activity and contests going on.
The rooms were nice and the beds were very comfortable. Our favorite ala carte restaurants were the French and the Brazillian. Overall we had a nice time and would recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beach of "Playa Paraíso." Imaginatively designed lake – pool. Convention centre. The holiday complex is perfectly integrated into the tropical landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Paraiso Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Paraiso Beach Hotel Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso
- Iberostar Hotel Paraiso Beach
- Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar
- Iberostar Paraiso Beach Playa Paraiso, Riviera Maya, Mexico