“One of the best meals ever” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Moscow, Russia
“One of the best meals ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Very atmospheric restaurant at the bay. Very beautiful location, very tranquility and beautiful views. Good pricy menu, but it worth it. Excellent attentive service, taste and fresh seafood quality with some Italian charm and interesting serving. Smiling English spoken staff. Perfect tender octopus, amazing whiskey prawns, tasty lobsters and delicious squids. Only 2 minors that we've mentioned: 1. As we were seating outside after sunset mosquitoes came and ate us (but anti mosquitoes spray were offered by staff, when they mentioned us killing mosquitoes). 2. They had connection problem with bank, so they didn't manage to receive my credit card for payment, so I was in not comfortable situation when I didn't manage to cover my bill with all my cash, and than left a tips. So they made small discount to make me able to cover the bill with cash that I had.
Overall It one of the best meal in my life, I can compare it only with some restaurants in France and Italy. Strongly recommend for seafood lovers.

Visited June 2014

Dominican Republic
“Great View - Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Visited for a Friend Dinner Party, the set up was great, very good food and an amazing location.
However there is some improvement to be made in terms of service.

I will go back again however, it is a fantastic place to spend a quiet and relaxing afternoon.

Visited December 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Paradise beach setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I spent the day with a girlfriend for a luxury girls' day!!! We decided to go to Tracadero because we were told by another friend that they had a luxurious private beach club and one could order drinks and food. Wow! The decor was just like I imagined my paradise beach heaven would be like! So my friend and I spent a day in beach paradise, with lovely comfortable chairs, parasol and cabanas all white!!! We had Arancini as an entrée, it was yummy, the marinara was just superb! We also had an angus beef burger, that I must say just ordinary, not bad but not yummy! Patty was probably frozen but a better job at grilling it would have helped!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mississauga, Canada
“Lovely spot with great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Had a lovely dinner here and the atmosphere is very romantic. There were six of us and we almost all had different dishes.
It is set on the beach and there was a band playing. They were set up on the beach with blue lights, a very nice accompaniment. The chef is Italian so he offered us his specialities. I had the caprese salad to start and it came with a huge ball of Buffalo mozzarella, just delicious. There was a good selection of seafood, meat and pastas, all being very tasty, as well as desert. A must if you are in the area!

Visited January 2014
Araranguá, Santa Catarina, Brazil
“Wonderful place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

The best thing is the place. It worth. The food is very good too. Unfortunatelly it's expensive, but it worth.

Visited March 2013