Stayed in November. The place is overbooked and crowded with Russian Americans from NY. Not enough beach chairs. Need to get up at 6am to reserve chairs. If you do not throw your towel on a chair by 7 am you do not need to bother going to the beach, you will not find a place there. People steal towels from each other and the hotel people make you then to file a report for that $10 cheap towel and give you a runaround before they will award you with another one. Not enough food places. Lines, lines and more lines. Need to beat Hungry crowds storming buffets. Service is handicapped. You ask for a cup and she takes it from another table. Then people which will sit at that table 5 min
later ask her for a cup too and she takes it from another table again, and that is how it goes. She just can't put all coffee cups on all tables and nobody will ask for it and will be happy. The same goes with everything: towels, chairs, silver wear, dinner reservations. They pull out from the beach to wash beach chairs at 9am when everyone is
Going nuts to find them. Nothing works in the room: sometimes iron, sometimes ac, sometimes lights or toilets. Nice pool, grounds, sea. Need to clear and expand the beach, it is very short. Not worth coming there a second time. There are many places in punts Cana, Jamaica or cancun that will give you much more buck for a bung.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Hotel Bayahibe
- Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Hotel
- Iberostar Hotel Bayahibe
- Hacienda Dominicus
- Iberostar Hotel Hacienda Dominicus
- Iberostar La Romana
- Iberostar Hacienda
- Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Dominican Republic/Bayahibe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on a fantastically beautiful, fine sandy beach. Around 5 km from the finish village of Bayahibe. Top 5-star luxury. Tropical gardens. Varied gastronomy. Water sports galore. Spa & Health Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., VISIT US, INC. , Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.