We arrived Nov 1, and the ride was just right from the LaRomana airport. The airport was such an improvement from the lines at Punta Cana, we were off to a great start.
We have been to the DR more than 10 times and always loved Punta Cana, this year we decided to go to the other side of the island. We heard the water was dramatically different from the Atlantic side and to put it mildly, it was awesome. We spent most of our days at the beach; the pool was nice but we came for the sand and water. The lighthouse bar was terrific.
The landscaping was beautiful throughout the hotel. The food was very good, there were always many choices and all of them pleasing. We greatly enjoyed everything the hotel had to offer and will not hesitate going back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on a fantastically beautiful, fine sandy beach. Around 5 km from the finish village of Bayahibe. Top 5-star luxury. Tropical gardens. Varied gastronomy. Water sports galore. Spa & Health Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, VISIT US, INC. , Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Hotel Bayahibe
- Iberostar Hotel Bayahibe
- Iberostar Hotel Hacienda Dominicus
- Iberostar La Romana
- Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Dominican Republic/Bayahibe