My partner and I stayed in at the Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus last year October 2011. Check in was super quick and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and clean with a good size balcony. The grounds and the gardens are so well maintained, its border line OCD lol which was perfect for me :)
The pool and area can be a bit busy at times, but not over whelming. The beach is private, beautiful and spacious. Watch the sunset at the lighthouse bar and enjoy free pouring cocktails.
The highlight for us was the casino, which is a 5 minute walk away.
All in all a great hotel, standards are extremely high and service is second to none. We will always try and book an iberostar hotel for this reason.
Look out for the pink flamingo's and the peacock :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on a fantastically beautiful, fine sandy beach. Around 5 km from the finish village of Bayahibe. Top 5-star luxury. Tropical gardens. Varied gastronomy. Water sports galore. Spa & Health Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Hotel Bayahibe
- Iberostar Hotel Bayahibe
- Iberostar Hotel Hacienda Dominicus
- Iberostar La Romana
- Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus Dominican Republic/Bayahibe