This is a good place to go if you just want to relax and spend time with your family - good weather, rooms OK and OK food. But this is NOT a five star hotel, I would say 3 star at best. Buffet was OK but the snack bar is horrible with cold food that seems to have been lying around all day. Japanese restaurant is really good. Wine here is undrinkable though.
Had a great massage at the spa by Olvida, definitely worth it. The day trip to Sanoa that I booked through the hotel was very disappointing. Although Sanoa is very beautiful, getting there took a long time and it was actually dangerous getting onto the boat, with water up to your waist and wading through the waves with our bags on our heads!
Some of the staff are very friendly, but guest services are non existent, and the people there are just plain rude. If you need anything, don't bother asking.
The pool and beach were both very pleasant and our room was just fine. this hotel mainly has French and Italian visitors.
If Wifi is essential for you during your stay then don't go to this hotel, it's paid for Wifi and not very fast
I had a nice time there but would not go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Live Collection Canoa is an All Inclusive 5-star hotel situated right on the beach of Bayahibe, with spectacular pools and Spa. This resort is perfect for a family vacation or for a couple's getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Be Live Collection Canoa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Live Canoa Hotel Bayahibe
- Oasis Canoa Hotel Bayahibe
- Coral Canoa Resort
- Oasis Canoa Bayahibe
- Canoa Coral Hilton
- Hilton Canoa Coral La Romana
- Coral Hilton
- Be Live Collection Canoa Dominican Republic/Bayahibe