We just spent a week here with our two kids, ages 5 and 7. This is one of the most beautiful and well maintained properties we have ever stayed at. There is a fabulous water park and also an ocean playground for the children, plenty of comfortable lounge chairs, and no crowds. The staff, especially Peggy and Francisco, were incredibly friendly and helped us with any problems we had. Halfway through our stay we upgraded from a hotel room to a two-bedroom apartment for a very reasonable difference. Highly recommended, especially if you're looking for a quiet, family-friendly vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the shores of Spain to the shores of the Dominican Republic, one of Europe's most authentic fishing villages has been recreated in an intimate setting of whitewashed buildings, quaint cobblestone streets, broad plazas and an abundance of colorful flowers. Cadaques Caribe Resort& Villas is tailored to vacationing families and couples who desire serenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Otel so you can book your Cadaques Caribe Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cadaques Caribe Resort & Villas Hotel Bayahibe
- Cadaques Caribe Resort And Villas
- Cadaques Caribe Resort & Villas Dominican Republic/Bayahibe