We just got back from the Dominicus Beach Resortt. We stayed in one of the duplex bungalows close to the beach.
The room was nice had space for a refrigerator but they said thy had no more. You have to pay $2.00 per day for the safe. Probably a good investment. When you arrive at the resort you have to pass through a guarded gate. A good choice would to not wander too far from the resort. The
food was good different choices at the buffet each night. You could also make reservations at a couple of the restaurants for an additional $10.00 per person. They were also cleaning, sweeping,raking. They really keep the property very clean. The language barrier was a little hard, very few people spoke English. Bar service was kind of slow only two bartenders at a time at the bar. They really should have some kind of orientation to show you around, they did have someone who offered to take you around, but they were also trying to sell you a "timeshare" although they did not call it that. There should be more than one towel hut. Long walk to get towels if you were staying on the other side of the resort. Extremely large resort, we really did have a great time. Very relaxing, great place to hang a the beach.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach Hotel
- Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach Hotel Bayahibe
- Wyndham Hotel Bayahibe
- Viva Dominicus Beach
- Wyndham Resort All Inclusive Bayahibe
- Wyndham La Romana
- Bayahibe Wyndham
- Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach Dominican Republic/Bayahibe
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.