“My recent vacation in Dreams, La Romana” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Dreams La Romana

You added Dreams La Romana to your Saves list
Dreams La Romana
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Playa Bayahibe | P.O. Box 80, Bayahibe, Dominican Republic   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Bayahibe
Feasterville, Pennsylvania
“My recent vacation in Dreams, La Romana”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

In general we expected more from the property. It looks better on photos than in a reality. It doesn't worth five stars.
But people are great. Especially Joel and Bienvenido are from world buffet. And girls Kenia, Yulisa, Bianca,Cristina,Leidi, Talia and Viviaha from Coco cafe were always extremely friendly and hospitable.
The beach and water are amazing.

Room Tip: Buildings 7 and 8 are newer and a little better.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,181)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Hotel was very clean and the service staff were exceptionally nice. The resort was clean and pretty. Food was nice but not overly warm. Disappointed the Mexican restaurant was closed. Also the themed restaurants didn't change the menu so after a fortnight it was pretty samie, that said, the decor for all restaurants were gorgeous and the service staff were amazing. The housekeepers were lovely and our room was spotless everyday. The laundry service although expensive was also exceptional. On a less favourable note the block we were in (2) was shabby. It was being renovated during our stay so the constant banging and drilling, dust and chemical smells were a disturbance especially at 8am! Lloel Castro our favourite waiter alongside Wilkin in the world cafe were so attentive and a pleasure - thank you guys :) . The spa was also brilliant and Sandra and Denise gave us the best massage of our life - thank you ladies :) wouldn't return only because the constant time share selling which was a nuisance and not what we came on holiday to avoid let this hotel down. Please don't do it or at least take no for an answer.

• Stayed December 2014
ellensburg,wa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

the resort is gorgeous, views were amazing too! the beach front is great, lots of white sandy beach and beach chairs. food and drinks were good, not amazing but typical for all inclusive. staff was attentive, rooms were clean and the furniture was all good quality

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Mr J M, Chief Concierge at Dreams La Romana, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Guest

We thank you for allowing our wonderful hotel to be your hosts during your recent vacation with us and we appreciate the time you have taken to tell us about your experience, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we are so grateful for you kind feedback.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

My wife and I went here for our honeymoon last year and we enjoyed every minute. We were greeted with champagne and a staff that was welcoming. The restaurants that were on the property were not the best but were still good and covered all varieties. The rooms were nice with a wonderful view from our balcony. We enjoyed a day at the spa with a couples message and a relaxing atmosphere. The pools were busy with people laying out and a small amount of family's with kids. It is an all inclusive resort so you can't beat that with endless food and drinks.

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Mr J M, Chief Concierge at Dreams La Romana, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Guest

We are so grateful that you have taken the time to share your experience and we thank you for choosing our resort as you holiday destination.

It is great to hear you enjoyed your time here at our wonderful resort and we are pleased that you enjoyed the use of our onsite spa, thank you for your feedback and come back to visit us soon.

Oakland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My trip to this resort was Great! Samuel who was standing in front when I arrived late was very welcoming. Thanks Samuel!!! The entertainment staff was very friendly: Lookey Lookey, Joli, Mr Picaso, Lino, Alesandra, and La Bonbo. The bartenders at the lobby bar kept me laughing: Miguel, Junior, Francisco, and Israel-thank you for keeping the drinks coming. The DJ and the bartenders in the Disco(club) was awsome. I enjoyed the music and the atmosphere. The wait staff in the restaurants were friendly and attentive. The spa was very relaxing and my massage near the beach was unforgettable. I would just like to thank the staff at Dreams resort for a wonderful time!! BLANCH

Room Tip: I found that my room in building 7 was a little more modern than in building 3. No elevators so if y...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Blanch

Thank you for allowing our beautiful hotel to be your hosts during your vacation and we appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we will certainly pass on your feedback to the staff mentioned who helped make your vacation even better.

Harlow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Fantastic faultless, spoilt for choice with food beautiful beach beautiful hotel gardens , fantastic. Service in the al a carte restaurants an even the buffet is excellent service, staff will do anything to help you out, fantastic entertainment team, an some great shows in the theatre, celebrity stars my fave, cant understand how some reviews say food is bad? Maybe its the portion size in the al acarte! Some people look like they ate everything in sight! I am fussy an the food was superb, i cant remember all the names an apologise if i forgot any but everybody i met was superb, eddy murphy, pablo picasso, lino, lookeylookey, andy on the entertainments, bar staff hector jonathon beach waitress elizabeth, etc etc i love u all an we are booking to come back same time next year

Room Tip: I prefer the ground for the superb plants an gardens, but its up to you all were same,
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Dear Paul

It was a pleasure to be your hosts during your recent vacation her eat our beautiful hotel and we thank you kindly for all of your feedback.

We are so pleased that your stay with us exceeded your expectations, and we will certainly pass on your great comments to all of the relevant departments as well as the staff mentioned who made your stay even better

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

My husband and I are now staying at this resort for the 2nd time and I will be coming back for a third time next year. We had our wedding at this resort a few days ago and it was amazing!

My wedding coordinator Yanna Guzman and her team were very professional and made sure that all of my questions were answered. She knew exactly what I wanted and how to set it up. There was never a time that I was worried about what to do or where to go. Yanna was with me every step of the way and I could not be more appreciative. Everyone enjoyed the wedding and had a great time.

For all brides to be, I definitly recommend the LED dance floor and get an MC and DJ. They made everyone get up and dance and made sure we were all having a great time. The DJ is Francisco and MC was happy boy.

Sandra at the spa took care of my hair and makeup. She made sure myself, my mother, and maid of honor all looked our best. She is incredible!! The makeup and hair came out beautiful. I also was communicating with Cynthia who arranged everything for me for my big day she is a pleasure to work with. The entire bridal party had hair and makeup done as well and it was perfect everyone at the spa knew how to bring out our best features and made sure we looked our best.

Lastly we hired MJ studio for photography. Saul was our photographer who is so professional and sweet. He stayed with us all night and made us feel comfortable. The pictures came out gorgeous!

I know this is a long review but I feel so grateful for such an amazing team and the hotel is great family friendly clean and relaxing. I couldn't of asked for a better vacation/wedding.

• Stayed December 2014
Dear Guest

We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on your wedding day and we are so pleased to hear that your big day exceeded your expectations, we have thoroughly enjoyed reading your feedback and we will certainly pass this on to Yanna who will be thrilled.

We hope to see you again in the future

Chief Concierge

Been to Dreams La Romana? Share your experiences!