3rd time at the Dominican, the first 2 was at Punta Cana, Secret Excellence and Melia Caribe Tropical. 1st time at La Romana at Dreams La Romana Resort and Spa. Compared to the 2 places I've been in Punta Cana, this resort has nothing to offer. From the airport 2 hours drive to the place. Receptionist slow checking in, the rooms is clean, thank you to our housekeeper Herminia Herrera, great lady, very good at her job. The beach is great and clean, but would be great if they have server at the beach that would come by more often. They only served the fresh coconut if you are upgrade, which is not the case at Secret or Melia. They don't have premium drink again unless you upgrade. The food is average, anywhere at the place, buffet, or restaurant. Nothing is special. The food presentation is average. No wifi unless you pay for it which is outrageous amount of money. The only thing I had fun with is the staff named Picazzo and Jacob, they somehow become my family and makes you sad leaving. Other than that I don't think I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Time spent at Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa on the sun drenched southeast coast of the Dominican Republic is an unforgettable adventure for singles, couples and families. Here, you’ll discover a tranquil world that gives you one of nature’s most pristine beaches, a sea of vivid turquoise and most importantly, the special feeling of being welcomed as a most honored with all attendant privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® — where everything is included.You will be transformed by the calming power of the tropical jungle and palm lined beach that borders your vacation hideaway. Lounging by our large crystalline pools, or wandering among our tropical gardens, you’ll soon feel time and tension melt away. From the moment we greet your arrival, you will be delighted by your surroundings and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Dreams La Romana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams La Romana Bayahibe
- Dreams La Romana Hotel Bayahibe
- Dreams La Romana Dominican Republic/Bayahibe