We stayed here for 2 weeks. It was the most beautiful relaxing place I have ever been to. The staff all seemed genuinely friendly, that it wasn't put on, always smiling which made me even more relaxed.
The restaurants were all lovely and were made to feel special, I would recommend the Mexican. However the main buffet was just as good and went there most evenings as well.
As expected the weather was fantastic with a few thunderstorms which just added to it, was very hot and sticky so keep cool with lots of water!
Only went to the pool a few times, as the beach was beautiful, sand as soft as flour. The entertainment was to be honest not always our cup of tea, but this didn't matter as we were happy just relaxing around the complex, we had taken a pack of cards with us to play which came in useful.
One thing I wasn't happy with was the fact that the spa was separate so, you had to pay even if you only wanted to go in the jacuzzi, I understand treatment ps have to be paid for but I saw nobody in there as you had to pay to use anything, I think if they made some free that guests would be happy to pay for the other treatments.
All in all we had a fabulous two weeks in paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Time spent at Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa on the sun drenched southeast coast of the Dominican Republic is an unforgettable adventure for singles, couples and families. Here, you’ll discover a tranquil world that gives you one of nature’s most pristine beaches, a sea of vivid turquoise and most importantly, the special feeling of being welcomed as a most honored with all attendant privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® — where everything is included.You will be transformed by the calming power of the tropical jungle and palm lined beach that borders your vacation hideaway. Lounging by our large crystalline pools, or wandering among our tropical gardens, you’ll soon feel time and tension melt away. From the moment we greet your arrival, you will be delighted by your surroundings and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel and Priceline so you can book your Dreams La Romana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams La Romana Bayahibe
- Dreams La Romana Hotel Bayahibe
- Dreams La Romana Dominican Republic/Bayahibe