We stayed here for 2 weeks. It was the most beautiful relaxing place I have ever been to. The staff all seemed genuinely friendly, that it wasn't put on, always smiling which made me even more relaxed.
The restaurants were all lovely and were made to feel special, I would recommend the Mexican. However the main buffet was just as good and went there most evenings as well.
As expected the weather was fantastic with a few thunderstorms which just added to it, was very hot and sticky so keep cool with lots of water!
Only went to the pool a few times, as the beach was beautiful, sand as soft as flour. The entertainment was to be honest not always our cup of tea, but this didn't matter as we were happy just relaxing around the complex, we had taken a pack of cards with us to play which came in useful.
One thing I wasn't happy with was the fact that the spa was separate so, you had to pay even if you only wanted to go in the jacuzzi, I understand treatment ps have to be paid for but I saw nobody in there as you had to pay to use anything, I think if they made some free that guests would be happy to pay for the other treatments.
All in all we had a fabulous two weeks in paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst a world of pristine beaches, lush tropical jungle and turquoise sea on the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic, Dreams La Romana is the perfect resort for singles, couples and families. Unlimited Luxury Enjoy the many amenities of Unlimited-Luxury at Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa, where nearly everything is included. Every gourmet meal, every fine wine and cocktail, and so much more. At Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa, these amenities include: •Elegant accommodations with incredible views •Gourmet dining at eleven specialty restaurants •24-hour room service •Unlimited top-shelf spirits at seven festive bars and lounges •All day and nighttime activities and entertainment •Option to upgrade to Preferred Club privileges •Free WiFi and international calling with Unlimited Connectivity (coming soon) •Full breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks •Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks •Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits •Complimentary mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, juices, bottled water and beer •24-hour room service •Specialty restaurants with no reservations required •Themed parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues •Pristine swimming pools •Pool and beach wait service •Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment •Explorer's Club for kids with supervised activities •Core Zone Teens Club with teen activities •Fitness center •No wristbands required •All taxes and gratuities Unlimited Top-Shelf Spirits Enjoy international and domestic top-shelf spirits, fine wines and ice-cold beer at any of our seven bars and lounges. Then keep the party going with 24-hour room service and your own complimentary mini-bar. All of your favorite drinks are served without limit or expected gratuities at Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa. World-Class Spa Indulge and invigorate your senses with a day in the Dreams Spa by Pevonia. Spanning more than 21,000 square feet, the on-site spa at Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa offers a la carte treatment options ranging from the traditional to transcendent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Dreams La Romana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams La Romana Bayahibe
- Dreams La Romana Hotel Bayahibe
- Dreams La Romana Dominican Republic/Bayahibe