We had a great stay at Dreams in the preferred club in Novemeber. Nice rooms, gorgeous pool areas, friendly staff & plenty of strong drinks & cocktails. There are plenty of dining options but we enjoyed the Asian, Dominican & the lunch time Pizzeria & coffee shop the best. We paid $100 one day for a private pool area next to the beach which was worth every penny so ask about that during your stay, it really is gorgeous! The beach & sea is perfect & if you fancy a trip out I recommend the boat trip to Saona Island which can be booked through the rep at the main pool. It cost us around £30 each & included a day sailing across to Saona, rum, beer, lunch on the gorgeous island & a speed boat back. Amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Time spent at Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa on the sun drenched southeast coast of the Dominican Republic is an unforgettable adventure for singles, couples and families. Here, you’ll discover a tranquil world that gives you one of nature’s most pristine beaches, a sea of vivid turquoise and most importantly, the special feeling of being welcomed as a most honored with all attendant privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® — where everything is included.You will be transformed by the calming power of the tropical jungle and palm lined beach that borders your vacation hideaway. Lounging by our large crystalline pools, or wandering among our tropical gardens, you’ll soon feel time and tension melt away. From the moment we greet your arrival, you will be delighted by your surroundings and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dreams La Romana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams La Romana Bayahibe
- Dreams La Romana Hotel Bayahibe
- Dreams La Romana Dominican Republic/Bayahibe