We just got back and it was really unfortunate that the food was such bad quality. I read the reviews and came prepared. I was ok until the last 3 days. My daughter had the same problem. Why doesn't management look into the problem and make improvements.I shouldn't have to pray on a trip and hope I don't get sick.
The staff for the most part was friendly (especially the kids club) There was activities for the kids all day and evening. Even for the adults. The place was clean enough(even though the rooms could be updated) and the beach was nice. Our exit was a disaster since no one could figure out who was supposed to take us to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Time spent at Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa on the sun drenched southeast coast of the Dominican Republic is an unforgettable adventure for singles, couples and families. Here, you’ll discover a tranquil world that gives you one of nature’s most pristine beaches, a sea of vivid turquoise and most importantly, the special feeling of being welcomed as a most honored with all attendant privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® — where everything is included.You will be transformed by the calming power of the tropical jungle and palm lined beach that borders your vacation hideaway. Lounging by our large crystalline pools, or wandering among our tropical gardens, you’ll soon feel time and tension melt away. From the moment we greet your arrival, you will be delighted by your surroundings and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dreams La Romana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams La Romana Bayahibe
- Dreams La Romana Hotel Bayahibe
- Dreams La Romana Dominican Republic/Bayahibe