My wife and I stayed in Porto Carras in late August, where we had a truly memorable holiday. The hotel staff were incredibly friendly, with a good level of English and always willing to assist us with any of our needs. We really enjoyed the meals inside the hotel and in particular the breakfast, with so much to choose from. There are so many things to do there, you could never get bored. Our favorite activity was visiting the winery and learning about their wines, we loved the white wines and we ended up taking a couple of bottle home!
It was such a relaxing holiday and the hotel made sure we had everything we needed to enjoy our stay. Thank you again to all the staff, and we hope to see you in 2014!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the spectacular coast of Sithonia, surrounded by 1,763 hectares drowned in green, with endless sandy beaches of over 9 km, discover your dream family getaway. The long list of features available is a family’s heaven: water slides, sea water park, kids fun park, diving center, nautical club, horse riding, mountain bike, football, beach volley, basketball, tennis, ping pong, plus an International standard 18-hole Golf course, a luxurious Casino and an amazing Thalassotherapy & Spa Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Porto Carras - Sithonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Carras Sithonia Hotel Sithonia
- Sithonia Thalasso Hotel
- Sithonia Thalasso Resort
- Porto Carras - Sithonia Neos Marmaras, Halkidiki