Just got back from the hotel and understand all negative comments. But I also understand that better service is more money, so in general I satisfied.
1) Nicely situated, very calm. Beautiful area.
2) Good food. Not big choice but delicious.
3) Nice beach, much space, clean see.
1) Each room has some problems (door not locked, bad shower etc.)
2) Animation is very poor.
3) poor choice of all inclusive drinks
4) you have to pay in the bar on the beach
5) far away from towns and villages.
6) permanent problems with Wi-Fi internet. Don't rely on this if you need to be online.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Faithful to regional architecture, Aristoteles Beach Hotel has been operating since 1991 and is a point of reference for Chalkidiki, and especially Kassandra. It offers the closest proximity to Thessaloniki, while at the same time providing access to the crystal clear waters and the sandy beaches of Toroneos gulf.The hotel complex comprises of 8 separate amphitheatric buildings. As a result, almost all of our rooms have a magnificent view of the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Aristoteles Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Aristoteles Beach
- Aristoteles Beach Hotel Afitos, Halkidiki, Greece