We stayed here in August 12 and what lovely, clean accommodation. The views out to sea were lovely espcially when the sun set. George was an excellent host, always friendly and helpful. Afitos is a lovely little town. The Thomas Cook Ref Russell was very good, easy to understand, informative but most of all honest.
I just have a couple of minor gripes - car park at the side of the studios spoils the ambiance of the pool area. Too many families (local i assume) visited the pool with loud children and loud fathers constantly talking on the phone, this spoiled the romantic feel of the place which is more suited to couples than families and does state in brochure as being romantic. Not the fault of the owners but way too many dogs nearby that barked constantly, again spoiling the overall ambiance. Maybe if you vist May, June or September it would not be so bad but overall a lovley place and excellent hosts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly,family,quiet complex of studios on a unique location at the edge of a cliff at the picturesque village of Afitos.Shared in 3 buildings, first operated 2004,in a garden of 1500 sq.m overlooking the beach and with a breathtaking view to Toroneos gulf and Sithonia peninsula.All studios sea view,self catering,sat tv,a/c, free wifi, daily cleaning also large swimming pool with jacuzzi, children pool,private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aegean Blue Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aegean Blue Studios Hotel Afitos
- Aegean Blue Studios Afitos, Halkidiki, Greece