Just spent 2 weeks at the Aegean Blue Apts in June. The apartments are spacious, cleaned every day and the bed linen and towels changed constantly.
The view from the balcony is spectacular, very relaxing sitting on the balcony with a glass of wine!
The pool and bar area are lovely with nice gardens.
Sophia and George cannot do enough for you.
Afitos village is just a couple of minutes walk with its winding streets with shops and lots of places to eat, it's a beautiful village.
We enjoyed it so much we would definately go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly,family,quiet complex of studios on a unique location at the edge of a cliff at the picturesque village of Afitos.Shared in 3 buildings, first operated 2004,in a garden of 1500 sq.m overlooking the beach and with a breathtaking view to Toroneos gulf and Sithonia peninsula.All studios sea view,self catering,sat tv,a/c, free wifi, daily cleaning also large swimming pool with jacuzzi, children pool,private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Aegean Blue Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aegean Blue Studios Hotel Afitos
- Aegean Blue Studios Afitos, Halkidiki, Greece