My husband and I stayed at the Aegean Blue a couple of weeks ago (June 2012), choosing it after reading all the great reviews on Tripadvisor. It was everything we wanted and more. The rooms were lovely and cool, the beds were really comfy and the shower was always hot. The whole place was spotless and I've never had so many clean towels! Sophia was always available should you need anything else. We didn't see a cloud for two weeks and it was very, very hot but George was always ready with a cold beer and some crisps. I liked the fact that they were so easy going - anything you want from the bar can go on your bill and you can pay at the end of your holiday.
The village is a 5 minute stroll down the road - it really is the most beautiful, old village with lots of places to eat and spectacular views if you choose the tavernas overlooking the sea. Esteki was my favorite taverna (opposite the pharmacy) - lovely food, great service and busy every night.
Thanks Sophia and George - hopefully we'll see you next year.
- Also Known As:
- Aegean Blue Studios Hotel Afitos
- Aegean Blue Studios Hotel
- Aegean Blue Studios Afitos, Halkidiki, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly,family,quiet complex of studios on a unique location at the edge of a cliff at the picturesque village of Afitos.Shared in 3 buildings, first operated 2004,in a garden of 1500 sq.m overlooking the beach and with a breathtaking view to Toroneos gulf and Sithonia peninsula.All studios sea view,self catering,sat tv,a/c, free wifi, daily cleaning also large swimming pool with jacuzzi, children pool,private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Aegean Blue Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.