My fiancee and I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. The views across the bay are absolutely stunning and just to sit there looking out to sea atop the 100 foot cliff is worth the trip alone.
Sophia and her husband could not have been more welcoming. I had work to do and the free WiFi and good connection were most useful. And, ensconced in the poolside bar, I could not have wished for a better work environment.
When I wasn't working, we were given expert tuition in snorkelling by a fabulous English instructor called Karla Brooker. The sea was so warm and crystal clear, it was a truly memorable experience
In the evening, were were just a six minute stroll from Afitos and some lovely restaurants and shops where we could stock up with cheese, olives, bread and wine.
On our last night a large crowd gathered for a wedding and we figured there'd be little sleep that night. But Sophia promised the music would be over at 12.30 and, sure enough, it was. As ever, the comfort of her guests was her main priority.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly,family,quiet complex of studios on a unique location at the edge of a cliff at the picturesque village of Afitos.Shared in 3 buildings, first operated 2004,in a garden of 1500 sq.m overlooking the beach and with a breathtaking view to Toroneos gulf and Sithonia peninsula.All studios sea view,self catering,sat tv,a/c, free wifi, daily cleaning also large swimming pool with jacuzzi, children pool,private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Aegean Blue Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aegean Blue Studios Hotel Afitos
- Aegean Blue Studios Afitos, Halkidiki, Greece