My girlfriend and I came to Afitos for a wedding. We came with no expectations but have been blown away by the place. The Aegean Blue studios made for the perfect base and was the venue for the reception too. The place is immaculately clean at all times, no problems with bugs or poor quality anywhere or anytime here which is exactly how it should be but never easy in a hot country.
The pool and bar area is excellent, cool pool with friendly staff ready to whip up fruit cocktails (with or without alcohol), coffees or a beer. The view from here is spectacular all day and when the moon is out in the evening too. But its not just the view, we were so well looked after here by the charming owners we felt positively spoilt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly,family,quiet complex of studios on a unique location at the edge of a cliff at the picturesque village of Afitos.Shared in 3 buildings, first operated 2004,in a garden of 1500 sq.m overlooking the beach and with a breathtaking view to Toroneos gulf and Sithonia peninsula.All studios sea view,self catering,sat tv,a/c, free wifi, daily cleaning also large swimming pool with jacuzzi, children pool,private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Aegean Blue Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aegean Blue Studios Hotel Afitos
- Aegean Blue Studios Afitos, Halkidiki, Greece